What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

A fig lover from Puerto Rico

Figlover58

Fundamental
Greetings to all from Puerto Rico USA, I hope you all fig lovers the best fig season to come. I am in Puerto Rico, a tropical place. I would like very much to see how the different fig vareaties can develop here. I am hoping that through this forum I could get some help from you to accomplish this endeavor.
I thank you for accepting me and by doing so I hope to learn the how to from you all that have the knowledge. Be patient with me and help me out. Remember that it is not as easy for me as for those in the Mainland to find figs. Here we don't have fig sellers as you may have. Thare are a few that have adquiere some Brown Turkey and do sell small trees and maybe some others but not the good vareaties some of you have.
If in the course of this travecy someone wish to help me out, just please let me know.
Respectfully yours,
Figlover58

Rigo007

Administrator
Welcome to the fig spot. I've sent a huge collection to someone in Puerto Rico before. Problem was he then disappeared from the community and I felt used so I stopped giving out like before unfortunately. He must have a nice collection now and never saw him help anyone else. I'm sure you'll find some good members willing to send to you in the future. In the mean time, post often, be proactive and I'm sure your chances will increase.

Figlover58

Fundamental
My dear friend, I am so sorry to hear that you had this bad experience with someone from here. I do get mad about this misfortune for you and for me and other honest people.
I just would like to let you know I am not as others. Don't miss the opportunity to meet other people because you did have a bad encounter with one that didn't appreciate what you did for him. I promise not to let you down if you decide to help me out. Remember that by selling to someone you make a customer, but by sharing to someone you make a friend.
Please don't give up on me.
Respectfully yours,
Wilberto

Shaft

Welcome! I think we can see about rebuilding that collection of yours. Build back better!

Figlover58

Fundamental
I can stop thanking you for your willingness to help me out. I can wait until I receive those cuttings.
God bless!!!

Shaft

I can stop thanking you for your willingness to help me out. I can wait until I receive those cuttings.
God bless!!!
Any time man. I got into selling trees to help people. Please add my e-mail. foefigs(AT)gmail.com to make sure we stay in touch.

Figlover58

Fundamental
That is admirable!! I will be more than grateful for your help. I will be writing.
Wilberto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Scianna