What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

A little confused

Reba

Newly Registered
Registered
Is this the same fig database? I had to create a new account. I’m just a little confused. It looks great though.

Reba

Shaft

So there's three entities all operating under the FigDB banner:
- Fig Database where you can learn about different figs. The encyclopedia for figs
- Fig Spot which is a forum for people to discuss their favorite figs and hobby
- Tree Snatch where you can go to buy figs or other fruit trees

We have a small staff so it's far easier at present to have different authentication (login) systems for each part of the website. Eventually I hope Rigo will combine them but with the resources we have this is the way things are for now

Rigo007

Administrator
Is this the same fig database? I had to create a new account. I’m just a little confused. It looks great though.

Reba
Like Shaft said, Reba. I decided to create the forum as an attachment to Fig Database, just because I thought it would be nice to have a more community style addition to it, on the same website. And Tree Snatch is a marketplace and I decided to create that on its own website sense Fig Database is not really about selling. Hope you visit and enjoy all the new stuff happening around here. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg