What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Everst Grapes

tlbluestone

Fundamental
Anyone growing Everst grapes? I ordered some from DoubleAVineyards for only $12.50 a vine plant for spring delivery. The grapes are to be 3 grams each when mature and seedless table grapes plus they are a Concord type but as already stated they seedless. I just wanted to share this information because I like a variety of fruit.

Shaft

Sounds good. Do you know how they do in humid weather? I know a lot of grapes are vulnerable to diseases in my climate but I'm def. interested.

tlbluestone

Fundamental
Shaft, By what I understand is that this is an outstanding grape variety developed over many year's in New York state. The nursery listed is the sole propagation company. I grow several varieties here in PA and I'm going to add this one to my collection. Actually 1 ordered 2 of them along with raspberries and another elderberry plant.

Shaft

Shaft, By what I understand is that this is an outstanding grape variety developed over many year's in New York state. The nursery listed is the sole propagation company. I grow several varieties here in PA and I'm going to add this one to my collection. Actually 1 ordered 2 of them along with raspberries and another elderberry plant.
I just got my hands on one too :)

Rigo007

Administrator
I wish I could grow them here. We have a type (like a copycat) we can grow here but it's nothing like a real grape. Hope that new one does well for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg