What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Figaholics Sale (Updates from Harvey)

Figology

Fundamental
Got some nice cuttings from Brian. Even an extra which is the first from any sellers. Waiting on the Figoin and Campaniere from Harvey to see what the quality is like.

Shaft

Got some nice cuttings from Brian. Even an extra which is the first from any sellers. Waiting on the Figoin and Campaniere from Harvey to see what the quality is like.
Brian does real good work. I think I'm still king of extras though :)

1643258497585.png

Pretty much every one of my sales could say that. I ALWAYS send extras :cool:

Figology

Fundamental
No extras from Harvey. No one can beat the Shaft. Good lignified cuttings though.

Attachments

• 67FFCBC2-9F86-48E2-92E6-40C6CA504DAB.jpeg
    67FFCBC2-9F86-48E2-92E6-40C6CA504DAB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

bahrain61

Newly Registered
Registered
Brian does real good work. I think I'm still king of extras though :)

View attachment 1199

Pretty much every one of my sales could say that. I ALWAYS send extras :cool:
do they ship to Bahrain ? been looking around for a trusted seller that ships to Bahrain and looking for some black madeira's

Shaft

do they ship to Bahrain ? been looking around for a trusted seller that ships to Bahrain and looking for some black madeira's
Unfortunately it's illegal for any US seller to ship internationally AFAIK. We also cannot receive plant material.

bahrain61

Newly Registered
Registered
Unfortunately it's illegal for any US seller to ship internationally AFAIK. We also cannot receive plant material.
thank you for the information , if you know any trusted source outside US i would be grateful Sir because am looking for the black madeira , black mission , smith and any you recommend

Shaft

thank you for the information , if you know any trusted source outside US i would be grateful Sir because am looking for the black madeira , black mission , smith and any you recommend
Talk to Figart by Nikki.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg