What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Ga. beginner with FIGS

jmragan

Newly Registered
Registered
My name is jmragan and I live in north Ga. Glad to be a member and hope learn more about planting, growing, and harvesting. Thank you for accepting me.

Shaft

One thing every single person has in common on this forum is that we were all a beginner once. Welcome to our new future expert =) What got you into figs, what variety are you most excited about, and would you be willing to share photos of your garden with us?

Getfiggywitit65

Fundamental
My name is jmragan and I live in north Ga. Glad to be a member and hope learn more about planting, growing, and harvesting. Thank you for accepting me.
Welcome aboard! Since my joining, I have found many folks willing to share their experience's and that is a great help to those of us seeking information to help in our quest to growing our own, which may allow us to sample and grow many different varieties which we may have never had the opportunity to experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg