What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Seattle, WA!

SeattleFigs

Newly Registered
Registered
Hi Im from Seattle, WA known as Pacific Northwest aka PNW. I have been growing figs three years now. I'm collecting and sharing my experience with fig varieties that does well in cool short summers. And, doesnt require greenhouse, except for a few exceptional varieties crazy to not collect like Black Madeira fig. My primary focus is outdoor figs hardy to zone 8B. I share about my figs that have ripen for me on my youtube channel these are short videos. Link below!
Figs in PNW

Shaft

I'm already a subscriber :) Can I ask a question I've wondered about for some time, why do you publish in kids mode? TLDR: I'm a delivery driver, I can't watch your videos in Picture-in-Picture mode (necessary to use GPS while youtubing) because it's in children's mode. I always wonder why :) I see your comments all over the place and personally I consider you one of the experts whose opinion I make sure to note when researching.

Rigo007

Administrator
You need no introduction for me, Kim. You are a great fig friend to me and I thank you for joining us on this early start with a new forum. You forgot to mention you're also an author for Fig Database :love: I truly hope you enjoy this new, alternate fig forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Scianna