What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Intro

UKE4U2

Newly Registered
Registered
Been checking this site out since the invite from Rigo and it looks like a good place for information and trading. Was an avid fan of Ourfigs but the drama on that site became a bit too much. Figs became a obsession for me in 2018 and they have changed my life in many ways. I will not be visiting this forum daily, like I did Ourfigs, but hope to do some trading of plants and cuttings in the 2022 season. Thank You For Your Time, Eddie B.

Rigo007

Administrator
I want to personally be the first to welcome you to this part of the database aka The Fig Spot (@Evdurtschi came up with the name). You and I go back a few years Ed. We both joined ourfigs around the same time and you were there in my early quest of so many newbie "dumb" questions and starting out from nothing to sharing my excitement of my first tissue cultures from ebay, rooting fails and successes 🙂

You were always positive and I admired that from you. Hence the reason why I kept you close to me. You know how I speak my mind against what I believe in, the good and the bad/corrupt yet you never judged me. I am very glad you decided to come on over and try something new. You have a special place here on Fig Database and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Rigo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg