What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Just tripped over the old fig ...

backyardfigs

Fundamental
Hey guys I have been distant from the fig community busy with work last couple years and I went today and visit the old one. Found not much new. So I went searching and tripped over the old fig forum and found this new one. And I know how Rigo can bring the party. So I signed up! I even saw a new selling site. Guy always brings energy thats for sure, Kid's college must have him Working. Anyway, glad to be here and since smaller amount of post and people I'm here until that drama starts lol.

Shaft

Our goal is to keep the drama limited. If it ever becomes necessary, my plan is to separate that from the main forum. A lot of drama, for example, comes from commercial threads. That'll have its own subforum when the time comes. Then people can go look for the drama if that's what they want to find, we won't have to censor anyone, and the vast majority of folks won't have to be exposed to it. Win-win-win.

Rigo's a boss.

ClintonFigs

Newly Registered
Registered
Hey guys I have been distant from the fig community busy with work last couple years and I went today and visit the old one. Found not much new. So I went searching and tripped over the old fig forum and found this new one. And I know how Rigo can bring the party. So I signed up! I even saw a new selling site. Guy always brings energy thats for sure, Kid's college must have him Working. Anyway, glad to be here and since smaller amount of post and people I'm here until that drama starts lol.
Welcome neighbor!

ClintonFigs

Newly Registered
Registered
They are doing pretty well, so far anyway. Hoping to get the rest out and setup this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg