What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

JazzBass

Newly Registered
Registered
Hello everyone.
I hope that everyone's season started out well.
Iam JazzBass. I was once a member of Fig4Fun. I and currently a member at Ourfigs.com. I have been growing figs for over 10 years. I had the great pleasure to also introduce a few figs (Bari, Bissiri 1,2, & 3) along the way. I hope to have communication with all of you members.

Thanks.

Rigo007

Administrator
Hey JazzBass , welcome aboard. As you can see, it is very, very quiet here but you are always welcome to post and share anything you have in mind. I didn't know you were the one who introduced these varieties. I am adding your name to them in the database and do a research on them to start filling up those varieties.
If you'd like to help me with some links to get more details on them or your story about them, please share them with us here. I'm all ears.

Shaft

Thanks for joining us! Hopefully together we can stir up some action around here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg