What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Introduction

Figology

Fundamental
Hello, my name is Tony and I'm a fig addict.

I'm from Los Angeles, California. Zone 9B/10A. My weather is mostly like the Mediterranean. I tried my first ripe fig a few months ago, from a neighbor's tree and was instantly hooked. I had no Idea there were so many varieties with so may color combinations and flavors. It didn't take long before I learned I had the fig wasp in my area. From there, I started exploring local streams, alleys, and almost every street because I knew there could be seedlings. I've found quite a few good ones.

I look forward to this new Fig Renaissance and the prosperity of this website. I'm a firm believer in there is no growth without great discussion and great disagreement.

Shaft

Hello, my name is Tony and I'm a fig addict.

I'm from Los Angeles, California. Zone 9B/10A. My weather is mostly like the Mediterranean. I tried my first ripe fig a few months ago, from a neighbor's tree and was instantly hooked. I had no Idea there were so many varieties with so may color combinations and flavors. It didn't take long before I learned I had the fig wasp in my area. From there, I started exploring local streams, alleys, and almost every street because I knew there could be seedlings. I've found quite a few good ones.

I look forward to this new Fig Renaissance and the prosperity of this website. I'm a firm believer in there is no growth without great discussion and great disagreement.
The fig Renaissance. I like that!

Last edited:

Rigo007

Administrator
Great to have you onboard. The wasp is a very special insect and you are lucky to have them. Also the fun of finding possible new varieties must be very exciting. Post at will and enjoy the site.

Figology

Fundamental
Great to have you onboard. The wasp is a very special insect and you are lucky to have them. Also the fun of finding possible new varieties must be very exciting. Post at will and enjoy the site.
Finding new figs has been one of the most exciting experiences I’ve had in a long time. It’s a real treasure hunt for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Scianna