What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

The Quest continues!

Getfiggywitit65

Fundamental
Good afternoon everyone,
I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their many contributions and topics that help many of us beginners acquire the information to be successful in this great hobby or lifestyle, that is the fig community. I would also like to thank those on Figbid that place the many varieties there for sale or bid. I was recently successful in acquiring a few varieties that I have wanted to hopefully, complete my collection. I have a total of 10 trees approximately 6 months old and 15 varieties of cuttings that I hope to root this winter. Good luck and please continue to share information as it helps us all.

Getfiggywitit65

Attachments

• 20211006_143135.jpg
    20211006_143135.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2

Getfiggywitit65

Fundamental
Hey Mr. Shaft,
At the moment I'm waiting for the rest of my cuttings to arrive. My plan is to start everything just after the new year, from my research into all the different methods, I have decided on the "fig pop" strategy. There are a few more varieties left that I would like to try growing but it can wait as of now I have over 25 varieties that I need to grow and evaluate for my zone. Most of my trees are still leafed out and I removed all the young figs so hopefully 2022 will be a productive year as I hope to taste many different varieties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg