What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Tree Snatch Error

backyardfigs

Fundamental
Well I was trying... But after all my hard work when I go to save as draft or list i get

Fatal error: Uncaught Cube\Exception: SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8E ...' for column `treesnatch_treesnatch`.`ppb_listings`.`name` at row 1 [Query]: INSERT INTO ppb_listings (listing_type, name, short_description, search_tags, description, item_condition, user_id, list_in, category_id, addl_category_id, currency, quantity, stock_levels, start_price, reserve_price, buyout_price, enable_make_offer, make_offer_min, make_offer_max, apply_tax, tax_type_id, bid_increment, start_time, end_time, duration, hpfeat, catfeat, bold, highlighted, private_auction, disable_sniping, nb_relists, auto_relist_sold, relist_until_sold, auto_relist_pending, is_relisted, country, state, address, postage_settings, offline_payment, direct_payment, voucher_code, active, approved, closed, closing, deleted, draft, nb_clicks, rollback_data, counted_at, last_count_operation, created_at, updated_at, enable_discount_rule, discount_start_date, discount_expiration_date, discount_reduction_amount, d in /home/treesnatch/public_html/library/Cube/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 227

Rigo007

Administrator
I will look into it further but for now, can you please clear your cache, restart the Tree Snatch site and try again? If you still get the error, I will reach out to the developer so they can have a look into it. Thank you.

Rigo007

Administrator
I was doing some tests and so far, it worked fine. What are the options you are selecting? Are you listing on the site, store or both? Is it an auction or set price? Are you making sure all required fields are filled? I did went ahead and cleared everything from the database to refresh the site should there be any issues just in case that is it. But I would still appreciate it if you too cleared your cache and tried again. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the pages with your selections so I can try and replicate this.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nueces Neg