What's new
The Fig Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on the site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other fig members through your own private inbox!

Which CdD varieties will ripen in Virginia zone7/a/b without a greenhouse?

Figs4all

Fundamental
Hi everyone. I am in Virginia zone 7a/b and I would like to hear who is able to ripen a CdD variety without a greenhouse start for a potted tree? Which variety was it and when did it ripen and how many did and did not ripen? What is your location and climate zone? I am considering add info a CdD to my collection but I read it needs a head start in a greenhouse for Virginia.
Thanks!

Shaft

I honestly don't know but I"ll let you know which ones end up ripening here. Should be able to extrapolate from there -- I'm in Greenville NC, not too far from youy

Figs4all

Fundamental
I honestly don't know but I"ll let you know which ones end up ripening here. Should be able to extrapolate from there -- I'm in Greenville NC, not too far from youy
Sounds good. I will look forward to hearing what you learn. In the mean time I may trial CdD Rimada or Mutante.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinghat